Friday, February 19, 2010

{Red My Lips} Eyes Wide Shut OST

Perdoa e serás perdoado por tudo o que de errado fizeste na tua vida...

“What do you think we should do?
What do I think we should do?
Look, Mommy!
What do I think?
I don't know.
I mean, maybe....
Maybe I think...
...we should be grateful.
Grateful...
...that we've managed to
survive through all of our...
...adventures...
...whether they were real...
...or only a dream.
Are you sure of that?
Am I sure?
Only as sure as I am...
...that the reality of one night...
...let alone that of a whole lifetime...
...can ever be the whole truth.
And no dream is ever...
...just a dream.
The important thing is...
...we're awake now...
...and hopefully...
...for a long time to come.
Forever.
Forever?
Forever.
Let's not use that word. You know?
It frightens me.
But I do love you...
...and you know...
...there is something very important...
...that we need
to do as soon as possible.
What's that?

Fuck”.

- último diálogo do último filme de Stanley Kubrick


Dmitrij Šostakovič : Waltz 2 from Jazz Suite n. 2

No comments:

Share |